Participants in discussion at Social Mediating: Why Integrate Social Media Into Everyday Work?
J. Boye Conference 2012
The Hub CityView, 30 South 17th Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103, USA
Session Link: (philadelphia12.jboye.com/event/whats-on-roundtable-discus...)
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
Speaker: Neal Stimler
Time: 2.00 pm - 3.00 pm Wednesday, May 9th 2012
The focus of this roundtable will be to explore ways in which staff might incorporate uses of social media into the everyday work experience.
The following questions will be addressed:
1. What are appropriate use cases for social media in everyday work?
2. What social media tools do you use to interact with colleagues, customers and execute daily work?
3. How could you incorporate social media into the fabric of workflow processes?
4. What policy barriers dissuade you from using social media in the workplace?
5. How do you deal with rights issues?
6. What is the benefit of using social media for your institution and your professional practice?