"Here lies Everard Digby, Lord of Tilton & Stoke Dry, who died 21st January 1510. May God protect his soul" He was Sherrif of Rutland and his will states "my body to be buried in the church of St Peter at Tilton afore the image of all the blessed saints at our Lady alter there"
He married Jaquetta d1496 daughter of Sir John Ellis of Combe Raleigh and Eleanor Russell, she lies with their children at Stoke Dry
Everard born 1440 in Stoke Dry the son of Everard “Greenleaf” Digby and Agnes Clarke www.flickr.com/photos/52219527@N00/5395071865/
1. John 1463-1533 m1. Katherine Griffin of Eye Kettleby (Ab Kettleby) m2 Sancha Willoughby
2. Simon 1466-1519 m Alice Walleys of Coleshill www.flickr.com/photos/32944504@N08/4713703908/
3. Agnes 1468- m Sir John Villiers of Brooksby
4. Everard 1470-1540 m Margery Heydon www.flickr.com/photos/52219527@N00/5395823449/
5. Rowland 1472 m Agnes Shilton / Sheldon
6. Thomas 1474-1516 (Olney)
7 Libaeus 1476 m ...Hunt
8. Benjamin 1479
Everard and his 6 brothers fought for Henry VII at the battle of Bosworth 22 August 1485.