- woke up at 5 to go to my cycling class. it was hard and frustrating. but at least it was an ok workout.
- went back to meet my mom; brought some 'bucks and bagels. yum!
- we went to the bronx today to see where my mom grew up (she was an army brat, so this was one of the places). the "bron x", as her grandparents called it, were good. i saw the house that my great grandparents lived in in the 1930's, 40's, and 50's, it was a trip!
- then we got stuck on FDR highway traffic for way too long.
- came over to brooklyn heights, showed my mom and roger my crappy apartment, then showed her the henry street place.
- then we went back to manhattan, had a great fast buzzed lunch at visoli (or something like that) and went to penn station to drop off my mom.
- then i tried to help roger buy his nephew a sony dvd player but it was of no use since you can't use them in france. bust.
- then i said good bye to roger and took the car to chelsea where i went to a sample sale by a great designer. got 3 great pieces.
- it's freezing here and dry. i need more creme de la mer. anita!