breezy hill land once known as the Tullymorgan Scrub, between the Clarence Broadwater and the Gibberagee / Tabbimoble forest. Long rough grazing history back to 1840s/1850s. Held [as the Tullymorgan Run,or part of Ashby] by squatter/pastoral leaseholders Clark Irving, Charles Newton, T E Lance and estate and Vickery &Sons until 1880s. Reverted to the crown and held as timber reserves,until released for small selectors in 1905.
Mt Doubleduke on the horizon