- Subwoofer.Altec Lansing FX6021, 2.1 Speakers.
- Old Dell (Pentium III - 384 MB of RAM) that I hope to turn into a mail server.
- Roomie's HP Pavillion (AMD 3500+, 1GB RAM).
- Aincent floppy disks I was going through recently.
- Linux books on the left. Windows (extra geeky) books on the right. Audio CDs. And there's that worthless fly trap again.
- Charimat on top of dirty carpet.
- Chair that's normally on top of chairmat....
- Dirty Carpet
- Surge Protecter with mass-o-wires coming out of it (soon to be replaced by a UPS because the power goes out every fucking week around here).
- GE Cordless Phone
- Keyboard Drawer
- Left Channel Speaker - Altec Lansing FX6021, 2.1 Speaker System
Right Channel Speaker - Altec Lansing FX6021, 2.1 Speaker System
- ViewSonic VP191s TFT LCD Display (Monitor). 19"
- HP DeskJet 6840 Color InkJet Printer with WiFi and Ethernet networking.
- LaCie d2 Hard Drive Extreme with Triple Interface (USB, Firewire, Firewire 800). 250 GB IDE
- Brother MFC7820N Multi-function Monochrome Laser Printer, Copier, Fax & Color Scanner.
- Control Center w/Wireless Remote control holder for Altec Lansing FX6021, 2.1 Speakers
- Computer (CoolerMaster Cavalier case).
Computer Desk and Hutch
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts