new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Episcopal Church of the Advocate | by LFLamb
Back to photostream

Episcopal Church of the Advocate

on Homestead Road in Chapel Hill. Built as St. Philip's Church in Germanton, N.C., in 1891, this carpenter-gothic structure was moved 130 miles to Chapel Hill in 2012.

507 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on January 5, 2019