Wabash Caboose 2780 - Stanberry, MO
Built in 1945 in the Wabash's Decatur, Il. shops. Stanberry was a division point and crew change point on the Wabash's railroad line from Brunswick, Mo. to Omaha and had a roundhouse, machine shop and other buildings. The trackage was later owned by the Northern Missouri shortline railroad; by 1986 the railroad was abandoned and the tracks removed.