This school house was built in 1846 and was originally located on Lindsey Street in Attleboro, Massachusetts. In 1976 is was relocated to the grounds of the Hill Roberts School in Attleboro, Massachusetts where it still is today.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts