We suffer as one
The world we are one
The earth split with fury at around 5,
triggering alarms meant to keep people alive,
the ground plates crashed forcefully and gaped open with a power close to 9,
as sand land and sea erupted along the fault line.
the waves they rose the sea,
sweeping away house , building, car and tree,
we watched affected as one of humanity,
awaiting news alerts of widespread tsunami.
Distant from the scene of the horror we look,
to the widespread carnage in every cranny and nook,
but close we are as the world we are one,
such disasters leave everyone undone.
Japan we have you foremost in our prayers,
as mother Earth creator and destroyer now sheds its layers,
in your times of turmoil, sadness, anxiety and despair,
there are many around the world who for you shed many a heartfelt tear.
Written on Friday 11th March 2011 in the aftermath of the massive earthquake that hit Japan.
Photo of Japanese fans at the 2010 Soccer World Cup held in South Africa.
This photo is in 14 groups
- This pic makes me wanna... (comment on the 3 previous pics) 58,440 items
- Official National Geographic Group 880,738 items
- *Music To My Eyes*~L1 w/7 Levels ~Active Sweeper ! ~ P1 A5 ~ 891,257 items
- Very Flickr (P.1/ C.3) Monthly Contest : Spring~ 117,612 items
- "Double Dragon Awards" Post 1 Comment 3 SWEEPER!! 916,867 items
- Football Foto Fans 26,755 items