a hand washing guide.
● Use warm water and a liquid soap.
● Work up a good lather, making sure you wash your wrists, hands, fingers, thumbs, fingernails and in between the fingers.
● Rinse the soap off your hands and dry them thoroughly using disposable towels.
● Use the paper towel to turn off the faucet and discard the paper towel in the trash.
When Should Hands Be Washed
● After taking out the garbage or trash
● After touching anything that may contaminate the hands (any surface not sanitized)
● After sneezing, coughing or using a tissue
● After smoking, eating, drinking or chewing gum or tobacco
● After using any cleaning, polishing or sanitizing chemical
● After using the restroom
● Before and after handling raw food
● After touching the hair, face or body