flickr-free-ic3d pan white

...and now

Less than a mile from the newly restored and celebrated Friis House, another 1950's beauty (arguably not of the same quality, but interesting nonetheless) is left abandoned and largely vandalized - the former directors' villa of the JAKA factory (later Tulip), designed 1959-60 by architects Knud Blach Petersen & Herbert Jensen.

 

Balcony-front artwork by sculptor Allan Schmidt.

2,630 views
5 faves
5 comments
Taken on September 15, 2012