new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Snell Building | by ghs1922
Back to photostream

Snell Building

Snell Building on Main Street (1920). In 1924 the residents of New Port Richey voted to incorporate the town in this building. In the early 1920s Pearl of the West Lodge F. & A. M. No. 146 met in the Snell Building. (406)

620 views
0 faves
0 comments
Uploaded on November 20, 2011