Day 290 Of 365 Days To Becoming Truly Bionic!
"Life's a Beach"
“The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.”
Quick Pic kind of day...
Life isn't always a beach and well that's life..but sometimes you need to visit it!
Having a rough day today with pain but dealt with it and D took me out tonight for a mini car ride to get some fresh air. I wanted to see the beach. I love the beach but haven't really been able to go the past few years..last year I was in the hospital and preparing for surgery so I didn't get much beach time and this year I can't risk it because of the sand is hard to walk on with my hip currently and I can't get knocked down in the ocean because that would be a disaster for my hip...but it felt amazing to go visit it from the sidelines tonight..and with D and Sky life actually is a beach =)
Some Random Facts for the day
1. I grew up in a beach town where I was surrounded by beaches but we only have "beach weather" for about 3 months out of the year :(
2. I was on the swim team when I was a kid and the only race I won a blue ribbon in was doing the backstroke which is random because I wasn't that great with that stroke ;)
3. I love sharks..may have mentioned it before but it's worth mentioning again because I LOVE them..haha..my dream is to dive with Great Whites! and I love watching Shark week on the discovery channel... I never get sick of shark shows!
4. Happy Friday the 13th! ..13 was my soccer number and I was a pretty good soccer player when I was younger, so I find 13 a lucky number
5. and last but not least ..Happy Birthday to my baby bro Dan whose b-day is today and my other baby bro's b-day was Wednesday (Happy B-day Sam)..so lots of cool people were born this week ;)