Day 146 Of 365 Days To Becoming Truly Bionic!
I kinda dropped the ball the past few days with my 365 pics..sorry..it's happens sometimes..well it happens with me..but then again the main theme to my 365 is recovery from my THR surgery so when you really aren't feeling well it is hard to focus on much else..but I am trying..and trying to stick with theme month ;)
So today's pic....
1. D had a gig today which was nice..he did a fabulous job and it was also the first time my dad and stepmom got to see him perform out which was extra special :)
2. The lighting at the restaurant/bar he was just awful..I could not get a good picture to save my life..I really need some lighting equipment!
3.I Knew there was no way I was going to take a pic when I got home so I had to figure out some way to make some pic happen..this is what I did..I leaned over the bar where there was the only light in the whole place (and quite little again) and try to capture D and Me in the mirror. Pic A. Focusing on what I LOVE to do "taking pictures" Pic. B. Focusing on what D LOVES to do "playing music and singing"
and it captures simultaneously us both doing what we LOVE and we LOVE each other..AWWWWW
4. Ironically they still had their valentine's day decorations up and so their are heats and cupids all over this pic..haha!
5. While I was editing these pics I noticed that the glasses kinda looked like "clouds" and that D is standing on them w/ the angel hearts and cupids floating around him..it made me laugh
6. I know this isn't the greatest pic, but hey I did a pic today and still captured Love! Maybe tomorrow I will be able to pull off something better ;)
Hip Blog Post:
*You can check out a music video of D's that I am in too on YouTube:
*You can also can check out the TWO music videos I made for D with my camera for his songs "Foot Of The Bed" and "Falling Leaves" here on YouTube: