One of the easiest subjects I have ever captured. You know, sometimes there are places where it is impossible to find the right angle for a good picture. Burj Al Arab was easy in that sense: any angle was good for a great shot. Hope you enjoy. EXPLORED.
- Private curving bridge connecting the hotel to Jumeirah beach (280m away).
- Burj Al Arab, the second tallest hotel in the world (321m - 60 floors). It is an iconic structure whose shape mimics the sail of a ship.
- A restaurant with a view..
- Construction started in 1994. It was built to resemble the sail of a dhow, a type of Arabian vessel. Two "wings" spread in a V to form a vast "mast", while the space between them is enclosed in a massive atrium
- The hotel is officially rated Five-Star Deluxe. However, it is frequently described as "the world's only Seven-Star hotel", although the hotel management claims to never have done that themselves.
- Jumeirah beach
- Check Dubai's Burj Khalifa here: www.flickr.com/photos/pacocanker/5619683411/
- Check out Abu Dhabi's majestic Grand Mosque here: www.flickr.com/photos/pacocanker/5507061384
- Paco Cabeza-Lopez
- Impresionantes reflejos! - B_li
Burj Al Arab, Dubai - برج العرب، دبي
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts