- Ponte Estaiada Bridge, (officially, Ponte Octávio Frias de Oliveira) is the newest landmark of São Paulo. It is 138 m tall at its highest point. Architect: João Valente
- Jornalista Roberto Marinho Avenue
- Marginal do Rio Pinheiros Avenue
- Pinheiros river
- The bridge deck is unusual due to its form, which is similar to an "X", crossing at the tower base.
- It is the only cable-stayed bridge in the world that has two curved tracks supported by a single concrete mast.
- Hotel Hyatt
Ponte Estaiada bridge at night, São Paulo (Ponte Octávio Frias de Oliveira)
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts