Great Central Railway Killamarsh Central Station Derbyshire
The station was opened on 1 June 1892. The company on opening was the Manchester, Sheffield and Lincolnshire Railway. It was one of three stations in Killamarsh.
The station closed on 4 March 1963 when local services on the Great Central were withdrawn but continued to be used by some excursion trains until 6 May 1963. The station remained open for goods traffic until 12 June 1965 and a private siding remained in use after that date.
The trackbed now forms part of the Trans Penine Way.
More information here.