The church of St Helen Escrick Yorkshire
The church of St Helen has stood in its present position since 1783 when Beilby Thompson, then Lord of the Manor, replaced the 13th century church that was once situated to the west of Escrick Hall. The present building designed in Victorian Gothic style by architect F C Penrose, was built at the expense of Beilby Lawley in 1857. The church houses a peal of 12 bells.
Information from Wikipedia.