new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Methodist Chapel Grange in Borrowdale Cumbria | by woodytyke
Back to group

Methodist Chapel Grange in Borrowdale Cumbria

This Methodist Church of local green stone was constructed in 1878.

 

Grange Chapel is open daily and is the centre for the "Borrowdale Project" which helps to give visitors an insight into the geology, history,and the development of the communities within the valley.

979 views
0 faves
10 comments
Taken on September 8, 2011