Wilson Mausoleum All Saints' Church Crofton West Yorkshire
Some of the Wilson Family of Crofton are buried in this mausoleum.
Crofton New Hall was built in the 1750s for the Wilsons who lived in the village until 1935 when the Colonel sold the manor house and the estate and moved away from the village. During World War 2, the hall was used by the army, later the Coal Board, then became Brown's Tutorial School. The school closed in 1980 and was demolished.