First light at Dona Ana
Just back from 10 days in the Algarve, Portugal.
I'm on record championing the best of Cornwall's beaches ... and I know everyone has already been to the Algarve ...
What can I say? The beach cafes are a crime against the eyeball; the uncontrolled "development" behind, above and even on to the beaches shows what happens when greed meets corruption ... but the coastline .. !
I was repeatedly lost for words. So glad to have discovered them at Easter without the crowds - and if you're prepared to get up early - or stay late, you can have them to yourself.
This photo is in 6 groups
- Level 6- Photography for Recreation- Diamond - P1/A5 39,843 items
- Level 5-Photography for Recreation - Sapphire - P1/A5 53,967 items
- Level 4- Photography for Recreation - Emerald - P1/A5 76,484 items
- Level 3- Photography for Recreation - Gold - P1/A5 131,999 items
- "THE VERY BEST OF PEOPLE'S CHOICE" POST1/AWARD 5 INVITED ONLY 15,737 items
- 5 "Elite Club", cinquième Cercle 6,824 items
This photo is in 1 album
- most interesting (allegedly) 36 photos