Victorian warehouse with Nottingham Castle in the background
Spent some time setting up this shot with the the elements as close to symmetry as I could ... then a detached lilypad came floating by to give that little random element which so often gives a shot that little something ...
Spot the mallard?
This photo is in 7 groups
- Gold Star Award - Superstars 1,304 items
- TOP DOG Level III (Group no longer active) 22,192 items
- After The Click (P1 C5) 3,018 items
- Silver Dogbone Post1 Award 3 or more (Group Closed) 46,996 items
- Arquitetura e Design / P1/ Award 2 - 6,494 items
- Me 2 You Photography Level 3 * P1/A5 * Sweeper is Active NOW ! 1,290 items
This photo is in 1 album
- most interesting (allegedly) 36 items