Oakes Street/Pembroke Place, Liverpool 3. 1847 OS map (original in LRO).
St Jude's School.
The Lying-in Hospital would move to Myrtle Street in 1861.
St Silas Church had opened in 1841, but was destroyed by bombing in its centenary year, which resulted in its demolition.
The site of the above two is currently (2014) being redeveloped.
Galkoff's Jewish butcher would later be in the next block, and the Listed Building still stands (just!).
Interesting to see court dwellings so close to what would have been very desirable (and even older) houses, still with well laid out gardens.