The children's maze at the Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas. This hospital was built on the site of the former Austin Robert Mueller Airport.
I thought I was done with this series, but still kept finding different views that I missed. Venturing out earlier, I found that workers had now painted the floor. With this shot, I now focused away from just the patterns on the walls to capture the full view. Hope you like this view of the maze and the choices the kids will face when the hospital grounds are fully open.
* Prints and licensing information here on my Photoshelter account.
Photo Copyright 2007, Steve Hopson.
All rights reserved. No use without license.
This photo is in 47 groups
- Views: 10000 14,930 items
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 3,845,354 items
- Flickr Addicts 6,345,574 items
- DDSNET(♥Group for My Friends♥) Post1 Award 2 [9000+] 304,412 items
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 517,751 items
- Favorites: 175 2,506 items