10 things about Rhea [volks four sisters]
First one~ tryin out for fun =)
1. Rhea is fascinated with fairy kei style. She likes pastel colours, blingblings and anything cute and furry.
2. She is a fan of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu <3
3. Rhea has a baby girl, whom she had with a "stranger" she met while she was only 16 during a summer vacation. The "stranger" was her first and only love and she believed him to be her soulmate.
4. She is a believer of true love and her head is usually in the clouds. While she never saw the father of her child again, she believed with all her heart that someday he'd come back to them, despite the fact that her friends thought it ridiculous and that she's been played.
5. She teaches pre-schoolers and models for subculture magazines part-time to support herself and her child. She's a wonderful story-teller and loves children very much.
6. She has a sweet tooth and loves mochi sweets and macaroons especially. The only sweet thing she hates is sweet eggs.
7. She enjoys sewing clothes, making toys and cute bentos for her baby girl very much. She's rubbed off quite a bit of her style on her kid too.
8. While she is a superbly positive person, the avoidance from her friends due to the stigma of being a single parent makes her feel lonely. Her solace in life is her child. She literally lives for her. She lives apart from her parents as she does not want other people thinking bad of her family.
9. Rhea dreams of opening her own little shop, sharing her cute homemade bentos with other people.
10. She is of mixed blood - with an American father and Japanese mother.