Lemon & Honey Chicken Skewers 1of4
* 1 pound chicken breast fillets
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
* 1 teaspoon grated ginger
* 8 wooden skewers, soaked in cold water
1. Preheat your indoor grill to medium high heat. Or you can use a grill pan on your gas or electric range on medium high. Of course, charcoal or gas grills are fine, too.
2. Slice chicken into thin strips and thread onto 8 soaked skewers.
3. Place skewers on grill or pan and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
4. While chicken is cooking, combine lemon juice, honey, sesame, and ginger.
5. Dip the skewers into the lemon-honey mixture, or pour it directly over them.