01/21 16 facts
I got tagged a while ago by Diana Debord to share 16 facts you may not know about me. Well okay then.
01. When I was in elementary school, I read a lot. Really a lot. Then for some reason, I stopped reading for about 6 years. I started going to the library again when I was an exchange student... and haven't been able to stop reading books, since.
02. I used to be a huge fan of Johnny Depp. His posters were covering my walls and I had a giganormous scrapbook devoted to him. Haaaa. I never was much for boybands etc.
03. I got my ears pierced when I was eleven years old. I kept having problems with them so I let them close. Then when I was maybe fourteen, I had them pierced again; it went fine this time around. I have 2 piercings in my left ear lobe, three in my right earlobe and one in my upper right ear.
04. Oh now this one is unexepected: I started puberty when I was seven. And no, it wasn't without consequences. But everything's fine now :D
05. I took about seven years of ballet.
06. I probably own around 200 books now. That's an estimate and doesn't include textbooks, photobooks or travelguides. I always want more haha.
07. My favourite food? A tie between Italian and Mexican. I love to cook either. I'm not a fan of Dutch 'cuisine' at all. I find the taste to be bland and a Dutch dish is boring to make.
08. My guilty pleasure is all reality tv involving fashion (Stylista, Top Model, etc). Yet I keep telling myself I hate fashion. But I kinda don't. So I'm conflicted. I also enjoy celebrity gossip.
09. The celebrity I admire and like most is Jennifer Garner. She seems like a wonderful mother and a down to earth person.
10. First thing I do when I wake up is hit snooze a few times. Then I go downstairs to fetch a cup of coffee. I need it to function.
11. I'm kind of a phone-phobe. The thought of ringing up anyone makes me incredibly nervous and I need to mentally prepare in order to get it done. I'm comfortable calling Wil and my mom though. Thing is, I'm not a shy person at all. I am extraverted and mingle easily, make friends easily, etc. Just not on the phone.
12. I miss receiving and sending real-life-mail. I love the internet and it's super easy, but it's less personal too.
13. I have the tendency to get really messy. This used to be fine with me, but since a few years I'm annoyed when there's even a little bit of clutter; re-organizing and cleaning up makes me feel good.
14. I've been a vegetarian for 16 years now. Last time I ate meat was on Boxing Day when I was 9. December 26th 1992. And while I think eating meat yes/no is everyone's own choice, I can't help but feel proud of myself for doing this.
15. Sunflower seeds. Love 'em.
16. The Starbucks mug in the picture is one of two bought in Sevilla. Wil and I own 12 Starbucks mugs now. I just really like the design to them, mostly.
Copyright © Karin Elizabeth. All rights reserved. This photo is public only so you ("the public") may view it; it is not to be used as free stock. Use without written consent by the author (that would be me) is illegal and punishable by law; I will take action. This goes for blogging, as well. So, contact me beforehand if you are interested in using this image or any of my others (non-)commercially.
I will delete comments that contain either of the following: group awards, group invites, admin invites, other sparkly images or .gifs.
I block assholes.