flickr + yahoo logo blend : User response
I was curious, after some 800+ comments in the forum, as to the ratio of positve and negative response Flickr user reaction have on the new Flickr from Yahoo logo design.
Here's a graphic of the result.
you can download large size here. This is a free account, so this is about as big as it gets, but if you want the file, i can mail it to you.
How the list was made:
- Each user name represents only one vote, repeat comment don't count.
- No new account user such as this one that I just create..or "treebjen loves..."
- First four page of the comment (too lazy to do it all) You can continue it if you wish.
- Third colume is people who are in-different.
- There's a quite a few users (8) who didn't state opinion regarding what the original poster asked. Basically a "chit-chat conversation."
The result as of page four answering original poster question - if they like it or hate it.
200 users with negative response (don't like, hate, etc). 2 users liked it.
oh, off the list, or beyond page four three ex staffs likes it too.