Glödnitz - Hl. Margaretha
Hemma of Gurk had a chapel here, mentioned in 1043. This was dedicated to Saint Michael. The parish church of today, probably erected, where the chapel once was, is dedicated to St. Margaretha, a popular saint in the area.
End of the 15th century, in the time of the Turkish incursions, the church got heavily fortified. Still today it is surrounded by a massive wall, that once had a defensive corridor. The round Karner (ossuary) has arrow slits.