Gardens of The Night.
"My delight and thy delight
Walking, like two angels white,
In the gardens of the night:
My desire and thy desire
Twinning to a tongue of fire,
Leaping live, and laughing higher;
Thro' the everlasting strife
In the mystery of life.
Love, from whom the world begun,
Hath the secret of the sun..."
" My delight and thy delight " by Robert Bridges
This photo is in 15 groups
- Professional Florist Photography 1,520 items
- *ABSOLUTELY beautiful*post1-comment1 144,513 items
- Still Life Art - Closed 2,835 items
- STILL LIFE SOLO STILL LIFE - Il meglio... 2,975 items
- Still life my passion - P1/C2 - (High quality images only!) 4,427 items
- ✣ To Be Still ✣ - by Admin/Mod Invite Only *cmt 1* 7,688 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Still Life - 2011. Chapter 1. 104 items