Wrocław, Old Jewish Cemetery
Old Jewish cemetery in Wrocław was opened in 1856 and closed in 1942. At the area of 4.6 ha it is about 12.000 gravestones. Currently it is The Museum of Cemetery Arts, a part of The City Museum of Wrocław.
Taken with Meopta Flexaret VI Automat, Belar 3.5/80 lens on Ilford FP4+, developed in ID-11 (7:30, 20/C).