Bread on the market - pick one if you like
Sorry for the copyright. I hate it myself. But none of my images have been stolen as often as this one, so I need to protect it.
Germans are proud of their bread - the wide range of bread and how healthy it is. OK, we have the "white" bread made of wheat flour as well, but what is special about German bread is that it is made of wholemeal flour like in the picture. It is said that if a German stays for a longer time abroad - what he misses most is the German bread. I have no idea if this is still right - maybe you can find loaves like that in more places than Germany? Please let me know!
Photo taken in Lörrach, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
© All rights reserved. Use without permission is illegal!
If you want to use this image on your website or print:
Sorry for the copyright. I hate it myself. But no other of my images was stolen as often as this one, so I needed to protect it.
This photo is in 47 groups
- YELLOW - Level No. 2 (Post 1, Award 4) 175,722 items
- RED - Level No. 1 (Post 1, Award 4) 371,164 items
- peregrino27-GASTRONOMY 476 items
- Viva la Vida! L1 (P1-A5) Contest Open. 270,454 items
- The Best Shot - Post1/Award5 (Not commenting = Ban) 368,859 items
- [CLOSED]My Gear And Me #6 - Platinum Exclusive Selection (P1A5 I 47,827 items