- The monument in honour of The Four Masters: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annals_of_the_Four_Masters
- The old Post Office. It moved over to Tirconnell Steet in the late 1970s or early '80's. Is now the Oven Door Cafe & Bakery.
- Andrews Toy Shop. Now The Gift Shop. Used to love going in here when I was a kid.
- Dunlevy's. Still there and selling gifts and stuff. Bumped into their daughter who was out in Boston the summer of 2006.
- Kerr Kelly's Supermarket. Now the Four Masters Book Shop
- Magee of Donegal: www.mageeclothing.com/
- Fox's Pub now McGroarty's Pub. McGroarty's used to own what is now the Bluestack Pub (next door to where we used to live) and I think they moved to here around 1978?
- Was and still is McGettigan's Butchers. They make their own really fecking delicious sausages. Go try some!
- Joe Kelly's Butchers.
- Whose yer wan?
- These days it's skateboarders: flickr.com/photos/timony/109932175/
- Recent view from way in that direction ---> flickr.com/photos/timony/99859717/
- Ye old 3-wheeled car.
- View looking up the street in the early 1900's: flickr.com/photos/timony/114167080/in/set-72057594105058779/
- View from this side in 2008:
Donegal Town: The Diamond 1973
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts