London Bridge : Lazy Clouds .. Angry Waves ...
The "bridge" joining the arch crumbled on 15/1/1990. Now only the arch is standing to brave the waves and tides and winds and harsh Australian sun.
The Great Ocean Road is a great scenic route. Some days you get sunshine; some days you get rain. When the winds howl at the sea and the waves take it out on the rocks, you get a picture like this.
This photo is in 103 groups
- Nature's Garden (Please no images of People - P1:C3) 88,596 items
- JUDOJUDO E LA FOTOGRAFIA 180,669 items
- National Geographic | World Wide 507,958 items
- Follow me my friends 291,834 items
- Nature's Gallery (Post 1 / Award 3) 105,913 items
- Everything Good in Nature Premium (Invited Photos Only) ~ P1/A5 5,197 items