Oregon City covered bridge in early spring
This bridge is a replacement for an earlier covered bridge that stood in the same spot.
Unfortunately, the inside has become covered in graffiti in the last few years (some is visible in the large view of this picture), but at least the outside is still looking good.
This bridge was built in 1984 by a volunteer crew of county workers, including the retired head of the public works department.
Oregon City was one of the first gold-rush era mining towns in the county. It's located in the Sierra Nevada foothills in Northern California and was founded in 1848 by a group of men from Oregon, one of whom later became the first civil governor of California.