Berlin Italian Embassy

    Newer Older

    Built between 1938-1942 to designs by Friedrich Hetzel, directly across from the Japanese Embassy at the heart of a planned diplomatic quarter. Damaged in WWII, it reopened as the Italian Consulate in 1950, since Berlin was no longer the national capital. After reunification it was renovated and returned to its original function. (Wikimapia)

    zaki156, and 1 other people added this photo to their favorites.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts