new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Onondaga County Courthouse ~ c.1907 | by Ed_PFF
Back to photostream

Onondaga County Courthouse ~ c.1907

Archimedes Russell designed the Beaux Arts style Court House that opened January 1, 1907.

Topped by a dome surrounded by four smaller cupolas, it is constructed of stone and marble. The five above ground stories are decorated with marble hallways, mahogany woodwork and ornate plaster and glass.

367 views
2 faves
0 comments
Taken on October 10, 2011