Blue & Yellow does make a Green Splash
Blue water dropped into blue water with a Vivtar 283 flash off camera triggered manually by my left hand at lowest power at 1/16 from behind frosted glass with yellow acetate taped to glass which has resulted in the splash turning green. (so my girlfriend says....i wouldn't know i'm colour blind).
Whoa...Front Page and Explore 1st.....SERIOUSLY...THANK YOU EVERYONE....so stoked....can't believe it.
This photo is in 10 groups
- Explored Beauty ! 80,944 items
- On Green 7,067 items
- Macro Liquid 36,202 items
- Liquid Metal (Macro Water Drops) 3,478 items
- High Speed Photography 1/10000th Second Flash Exposure Or Faster 8,988 items
- Water Drops Lovers (Post1+Comment3)*SWEEPER ACTIVE* 5,239 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Liquid Drops 218 items