The Lone Fisherman
Honey, I'll be running a bit late tonight...The Sarawak River bears fond memories when I was a kid, my dad used to bring me for a fishing trip in his sampan from evening till late into the wee hours the next morning...I can still smell the river's Nipah Palm and swampy aroma and the chills of the midnight breeze...Not to forget them nasty little swamp mosquitoes!...
From then onwards, I knew how to row a sampan...
NikonD90 + Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 VR Kit lens + CPL + Handheld
This photo is in 23 groups
- Nikon D90 :) 187,543 items
- The Best Shot - Post1/Award5 (Not commenting = Ban) 374,228 items
- Nikon flickr Award (Post 1 - Award 3) 706,397 items
- Show Room (Comment 2) 186,248 items
- NATURE IS WONDERFUL (Post 1 - Award 3) PLEASE COMMENT 40,805 items
- "Landscapes Shot In Portrait Format" 6,940 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Landscapes & Nature 201 items