The Olympia Diner, on the Berline Turnpike in Newington, was built around 1950. It was one of many diners made by the Jerry O’Mahoney Company in the 1950s. Diners of the period retained many aspects of the earlier art deco style. The Olympia Diner continues to operate as a popular restaurant and historic landmark.
Looks better on Black ... just type "L" for Lightbox