The Mermaids Last Breath
I've been tagged a few times so one of those will be up here shortly
These will be 10 facts about my photography and process as I always find it interesting to hear about other peoples so heres mine.
1. I used to plan out ideas for weeks but lately theyve been very last minute.
2. I draw inspiration from everyone and everything.
3. I think it is important to know that what looks awful in life may not on camera and vice versa.
4. The curves tool is my new best friend.
5. My 50mm hasn't come off my camera since I got it, except for once.
6. Everything has the potential to be used as a prop, no matter how ugly it is in person.
7. Some of the best photos are in the most in-climate conditions.
8. Suffer for your art, it will pay off.
9. Sometimes shoots fail. It happens, don't let it stop you.
10. Usually the makeup in my photos is horribly done and rushed, but everything isn't as detailed on camera so it works (unless were talking crazy cool lenses).