new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Palladium House | by ahisgett
Back to photostream

Palladium House

Palladium House, originally called Ideal House, stands on the corner of Great Marlborough Street and Argyll Street, just off Regent Street. Ideal House was designed by architects Raymond Hood and Gordon Jeeves for the American National Radiator Company. It was built between 1928 and 1929

3,689 views
2 faves
0 comments
Taken on October 28, 2010