- What is this for a clamp ? - stgeorg6
- It keeps the two shields together and sits on top of the gun.
- Liking this area... - Kyle Overbay
- I remember when this was red. - TediousDestroyer
- Thanks. I was just informed by an LAV crewmen that this hull antenna doesn't exist on the real vehicle.
- Congratulations, your brain worked for once... :P
- Marine? - Rоcĸy W
- Indeed. He's the VC, or vehicle commander.
- How did you get this connected? i was thinking of jumpers... - Dutch-builder
- I used jumpers on either side of the middle plate/periscope.
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts