Tiffany Chapel from HABS

    Newer Older

    Baptistery of the Tiffany Chapel, originally created for and installed at the 1893 Chicago World's Colombian exposition. After the Fair the chapel was dismantled and rebuilt at Tiffany's home on Long Island. Today the Chapel has been rebuilt and displayed at the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum in Winter Park FL.
    www.morsemuseum.org/home.html

    Chapel at Laurelton Hall (Demolished) formerly at Laurel Hollow & Ridge Roads, Oyster Bay, Nassau County, NY
    Residence of Louis Comfort Tiffany
    Built 1905 - Burned/demolished 1957
    From the Historic American Buildings Survey at the Library of Congress. David Aronow, Photographer circa 1924,

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts