Iszkaszentgyörgy - Amadé-Bajzáth-Pappenheim Mansion. About its long name: three families built and developed the buildings of mansion during centuries from 1730 until 1907.
The village is located next to Székesfehérvár, at the foot of Iszka hill belonging to the Bakony. It has 1,880 inhabitants. It has been inhabited for ages and was first mentioned in documents in 1193. There were three villages on its area in the Middle Ages: Iszka, Szentgyörgy and Atya. It has had its present name since 1590. The village is rich in historic relics. Besides agriculture and forestry, handicraft also flourished. The reputation of the wines produced here was equal to the ones of Mór. Its bath was famous before the two world wars. Today it is visited mainly because of the Amadé-Bajzáth-Pappenheim mansion, which was first mentioned in documents in 1735. The visit to the mansion is a journey in the history of art, as it has characteristics of all styles from the Baroque Age to the neo-Baroque of the beginning of 20th century. The events of the village - the St. George Days in April, the Late Summer Merry-making around the national holiday on 20th August and the Vintage procession at the end of September, beginning of October - are organized in the park of the mansion. Other sights of the village are the Calvinist and Roman Catholic churches.