Szigliget, Esterházy Mansion, park.
Meadow-saffrons by the pond. (Autumn crocuses.)
Őszi kikericsek a tóparton.
Esterházy Mansion and Artists' Studio (Esterhazy-kastély, Alkotóház), Szigliget.
The classicist palace was built in the early 18th century. In 1953 it became home to the Writers' Studio (Irók Alkotóháza), later of musicians and painters. Many of the nearby manorial buildings are listed heritage.
After Count Pál Esterházy bought the palace and its estates in 1912 it was given its final form. It was through extensive architectural redesign that its current, unified form was achieved. The results of this work are the terraces and the rooms below them, the small towers, the mansard roof, and the formation of the roofline and the overall view of the front facade. The vernacular Baroque and Classicist segments of the house are well separated. Later renovations were made in order to suit the needs of the Studio.
The park is a nature reserve and is open to visitors.