new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Little Greenbrier School | by ~Momma B~
Back to album

Little Greenbrier School

Little Greenbrier School, on the Little River Road at Metcalf Bottoms, in the Smoky Moutains...

Built in 1882, the Little Greenbrier School functioned as the community school until 1936. Over its fifty-four year history, it was used as a schoolhouse under the supervision of nearly fifty teachers, and it was the house of worship for a Primitive Baptist church. It is located at the center of what was once Little Greenbrier.

  

437 views
7 faves
46 comments
Taken on December 14, 2011