The imperial beauty
Grand fashion show of Vietnamese traditional dress (the Ao dai) was featured as a highlight at international Festival Hue 2008, Vietnam
Dynastic seals of the imperial Hue city, Vietnam was the quintessential theme for the collection "Ancient traces" accompanied by Vietnamese gentle music and the opulent imperial backdrop of Hue.
The tangible and intangible values of Hue's Palaces was again depicted on the alluring Ao Dais, all provoked the sense of living in the exquisite and splendid royal ambiance of the past.
Click here for a close-up shot for the traditional Ao dai. and what an Ao dai is.
This photo is in 10 groups
- Asian Beauty (max 10 per day, give 2 comments) / No videos 58,500 items
- Vietnam travel guide - photos, experience, information 7,049 items
- The Rich Culture of South East Asia 13,658 items
- Theater and Performing Arts (post 1/award 1) 39,163 items
- movement 18,507 items
- masters of light 58,662 items