HDR rendered photo taken with my Sony DSC-P10 pocket camera of Shibuya crossing on the way to the Apple Store.
- Is this your "home" Starbucks? - Dr Reelgood
- One of many. I'd say my main one is in Yokohama (close to where my Ferris Wheel shot with the sun and blue sky was shot).
- Subliminal Flickr ad?! :-) - elementalPaul
- That Starbucks has to make more money then any other one. There is always a 10 to 15 min line there. - Jason_Combs
- Minato-mirai in Yokohama... - snowmonkeypottery
- Remember the scene of movie "Tokyo Drift" ? - wahaha_wu
- GOOD chai latte! And there was NO queue! - 虎君
- jumper was filmed here for a scene, saw it yesterday.
I have also been there, craaaaazy how many people! - Matthew Clark Photography & Design
- I took a photo from this window of the crossing - Matthew Clark Photography & Design
- Also a scene from 'Lost In Translation" filmed here. - γαηηιςκ
- Photography is actually banned from here. I saw some people get thrown out for taking photos from Starbucks. Great Macarons though! - red-scooter
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts