First United Methodist Church (1906), Point Richmond CA
"The beautiful sanctuary of the Methodist Church is almost acoustically perfect. It is lined with Douglas fir wainscoating , and adorned by carbon filament light globes that still operate. The original gaslight fixtures remain on the plastered walls, but they have been converted to use electricity. The present stained glass windows were installed in 1919."